It’s the last Sunday in the month of August. I hope you all had an amazing and productive month. I decided to do a “Q n A” session today. To allow you, my lovely readers, to get to know me better. So I’m going to be answering 30 questions. Yes. 30. Read on and enjoy.
Are you named after anyone?
– Nope. Well not that I know of. However, I do have a namesake in my family. He is older than me but I don’t think I was named after him. I should probably ask.
When was the last time you cried?
– 8th August 2018. 3 weeks ago. I cried for a good 5 seconds because I had just left my family with no idea of when I would see them next. I was an emotional wreck.
Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
– No I have no kids. Yet. I would love to have 3 kids max and have a relationship with them as pure and beautiful as that of my parents and I.
If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
– Yes I would! I think I am a really good friend. I’m supportive and loyal. I’m a good listener etc etc. (Gas yourself up b!)
Do you use sarcasm a lot?
– Yes. I’m not sure if this is a good trait but it sure does liven up conversations,unless of course, feelings are being hurt. I don’t like it when people aren’t able to identify sarcasm and end up being offended by my “jokes”.
What’s the first thing you notice about people?
-Shoes. Shoes tell a lot about someone. Personality, what they’ve been through and of course their style. “Walk a mile in someone’s shoes before you judge them.” I know this has nothing to do with my answer but it felt appropriate to say.
What is your eye colour?
Scary movie or happy endings?
-Happy endings any day.
Do you have any special talents?
– I don’t know if they are special but yes, I have talents. I write (poetry, blogs, books (kinda)), I sing etc. These probably sound basic.
Where were you born?
What are your hobbies?
-Writing, blogging and reading novels. I know travelling would be a hobby of mine but I can’t afford it.
Do you have any siblings?
– Yes. I have 2 lovely brothers. Both younger than me. 2 of my favourite humans.
What’s your Zodiac sign? Do you believe in it?
-Aquarius. No. I don’t believe in the Zodiac mess.
Who was your first best friend?
– Mubanga N. C. We never really broke up though. Just one of those things. She is still the love of my life and I’ve shared a good number of my funniest and weirdest experiences with her. A true gem.
How tall are you?
– More like how short are you? 154 cm or 5’0”.
Funniest moment throughout High School?
– I don’t exactly remember any right now but I know I had a good number because I can see myself laughing.
How many countries have you visited?
– Five. I really hope to travel more.
What was your favourite/worst subject in High School?
– Fav: Math, Physics and Literature. Worst: Chemistry.
How would you describe your fashion sense?
– I don’t have a specific style I like but I think I have good fashion sense. Anything with sneakers, I love.
What’s on your mind?
– Right now I’m thinking of how FPL is trash and I’m wondering whether this question thing was a good idea.
One word that describes you?
– I don’t know. If you have met me or talked to me, feel free to answer this in the comments.
Are you an extrovert or introvert?
– I’m not an introvert. I’m not an extrovert either. Just in between the two.
What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast?
– Anything my mom makes for breakfast. I don’t know how she does it but when she prepares breakfast, it’s always good.
Do you smoke/ drink?
What’s your favourite book?
– This has been the hardest question so far. I can’t pick. But I really like “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
– I shut up, listen to soft music and read a book or write.
Who is the kindest person you know?
– My mom. I hope to be at least half the person she is.
What’s your favourite day of the week?
– Sunday. Good vibes only.
What’s the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
What advice would you give to a person you just met?
– Be your biggest fan and of course, love yourself.
That’s it. If you have questions you would want me to answer, leave a comment or DM me. If you feel like answering these yourself, go ahead. Have an awesome week. Be kind and get to know someone this week.