I have just come to the end of a very hectic exam season and well, what better way to get away from all that stress than to write? I decided to come up with a reading list for the first six months of the year. One of my favourite people told me how he has so many books lined up for the year and I decided to make a list.
I plan to read about three books a month. I’m in no rush and I’ll be on break for the next two months so I’ll try to read as often as possible. Also, I would like to seriously buy one hard copy of a book each month. Just to satisfy my reading pleasure and to grow my physical library. I may add books as I go. I probably will.
- All The Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
- Redeeming Love – Francine Rivers
- Everything I Never Told You – Celeste Ng
- A Thousand Perfect Notes – C. G. Drews
- As Sure As The dawn – Francine Rivers
- An Echo in the Darkness – Francine Rivers
- Outliers – Malcolm Gladwell
- Gay Girl, Good God – Jackie Hill Perry
- Eleanor & Park – Rainbow Rowell
- A Voice in the Wind – Francine Rivers
- The Scarlet Thread – Francine Rivers
- The President Is Missing – Bill Clinton, James Patterson
- The Outsider – Stephen King
- Girls Burn Brighter – Shobha Rao
- The Woman in the Window – A. J. Finn
- Anything written by Agatha Christie
Add titles you would like me, or anyone else reading this, to read in the comments!
I will consider writing reviews of some of the books I read. Maybe. Just maybe.
P.S I already read the books in the picture and you should read them too.
Thanks for Reading!