Hello and welcome to Dose of Wonani!
I’m Wonani, a Zambian blogger and full time university student. I like to gather what I learn from people, experiences and places I have been to and share them here, with you.
Dose of Wonani is not fully bound by any particular theme and is a pure reflection of life; Random. Despite this, the heart behind every published post remains the same. To share life with you, my mistakes, failures and even my good times and tell you everything I’m learning along the way. The blog is the perfect prescription for those who are just trying to figure life out.
Work with me
I love working with others and I am a strong believer in collaborations. If you would like to contribute to Dose of Wonani by sharing something you’ve written or a post of your own, please let me know. Alternatively, if you would like to work with me in any way, don’t hesitate to let me know. I would love to work with you. Contact me using the email address below.
Looking for where to start? I’ll help!
- If you want to know about why I blog and my writing process, go here.
- If you want to read more about relationships and improving them, read my relationship series.
- Are you a student and trying to figure out how to study? I shared my best study tips here.
- If you are trying to focus on your well-being, I wrote something about Toxic Handling.
- If you want to go through everything, please, help yourself.
Enter your email address below to receive the latest from this blog right in your inbox!